In today’s episode we talk with Barak Hirschowitz, President of the International Luxury Hotel Association (ILHA) about his work, their new website, digital industry events, and his outlook on hospitality in 2021 and beyond. Tune in if you are a member of the ILHA or if you thinking about becoming one!
What do we cover in this episode
- The ILHA and it’s history
- Their new website and digital features
- Their annual INSPIRE event
- How to get involved with their regional chapters
- The outlook on luxury hospitality in 2020, 2021 and beyond
- The role of OTA in luxury hospitality in the new normal
Luxury leads the innovation in hospitality, and the ILHA thrives to provide the latest innovative techniques and advance collaboration among industry leaders
Barak Hirschowitz is a leading influencer in the hospitality industry and the president of the International Luxury Hotel Association. His career and experience gained in the various roles within the industry spans over 20 years.
The ILHA is a membership based global non-profit association for the luxury hospitality and travel industry. The association provides its members with the resources needed to enhance professionalism, ensuring their continued growth and success to better meet and exceed the expectations of their guests.